Friday, June 10, 2011

Toulabean now open on Etsy!!

I am super excited to announce the opening of Toulabean on Etsy!







I have been a long admirer of people's beautiful work on Etsy. I've always wanted to open a shop, but have yet to get myself organized enough. Finally, I've convinced my super talented husband to put his design skills to good use and collaborate with me to offer some unbelievable art prints! Chris has such a great eye for design and specializes in a clean, modern style. I am so excited to begin this venture with him. He loves creating designs and its time he puts them out there for everyone to see. The first series of prints he designed is a set of 4 camera illustrations. I love the colorful look of these prints. Please check out our new shop, we would love feedback as we are new to this!

2 comments: