Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Bullet!!

I am up way too late, fighting a battle in my kitchen with teenie tiny ants. Not fun!! In the midst of my frustration I get a little ray of sunshine when something on the tv catches my eye. It's the Baby Bullet!! Have you seen this?

I am probably the last one to see this as my baby days are a few years behind me. I've been so longing to have a third, but we are trying to wait until the time is right. Now that the girls are 8 and 6 yrs old, the possibility of a third seems more distant each day. But then comes a commercial for Baby Bullet and I'm swooning all over again. Look at the cute little faces on the cups! Love it!! I never did have a chance to make my own baby food because at the time I had a horrible job in a telecommunications company. There are so many things I would want to do with a third baby now that I am home. Ah, wishful thinking. If a miracle does happen and we get pregnant again, this may be the first purchase I make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment