Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Days!


Our days are getting busier and busier as the fall approaches. Ugh! I hate to even think of summer's end. I love having the girls home with me, I love the break in schedules and lack of routines. It seems like kids these days are involved in so many activities and I'm finding it hard to fit it all in. We had a two week break when Maya had her tonsils out, but now its back to full fledge craziness. Here are some snapshots of our summer!


I'm trying to remind myself to slow down and enjoy summer!
H


We've been working real hard on our reading! Maya is loving Bob Books. I think the Bob books are the best learn to read series available.

Cheering practice started and its keeping us very busy! Three nights a week! Phew!



Watching lots and lots of Adventure Time!





No comments:

Post a Comment